Tedeschi Style on Forbes!
We are proud to share with you the review on Forbes.com.
A full article by Tom Hyland, one of the most connoisseur of Italian wines, dedicated to the Tedeschi Style: “one of the most noteworthy of the wine families…”, furthermore “Of course, any estate in the Valpolicella area is evaluated by their examples of Amarone, and Tedeschi is a top rated producer by anyone’s standards…”.
Also a panel tasting of our wines, regularly available also in the US market:
- Capitel Nicalò Valpolicella DOC Superiore 2017 – Very good
- Maternigo Valpolicella DOC Superiore 2016 – Very good to excellent
- La Fabriseria Valpolicella DOC Classico Superiore 2016 – Outstanding
- Capitel San Rocco Valpolicella Ripasso DOC Superiore 2016 – Very good to excellent
- La Fabriseria Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG Classico Riserva 2011 – Excellent
- Capitel Monte Olmi Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG Classico Riserva 2013 – Superb
Here the link to the article:
Thanks a lot Tom! Cheers with Italian wines from Valpolicella land!