This Web Site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command found in the settings of any browser.
AGRICOLA F.LLI TEDESCHI S.R.L. – San Pietro In Cariano, hamlet of Pedemonte (VR), Via Giuseppe Verdi n. 4/A, tax code and VAT number 00559980230 – email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Web Site, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies; Navigation Data; Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Web Site.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Web Site is mandatory. If the User refuses to provide them, it may be impossible to continue browsing this Web Site. In cases where this Web Site indicates some Data as optional, Users will be free not to communicate such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation. Users, who should have doubts about which Data are mandatory, may certainly contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Web Site and warrants that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Methods of processing the Data collected
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Web Site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data related to the User in case one of the following conditions exists:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
– processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of processing
The Data are processed at the registered office and operational offices of the Data Controller and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which the User is located. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed, however in accordance with Italian statute of limitations regulations.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted or anonymized. Therefore, at the expiration of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Data collected
User Data is collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests from Users, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes:
– performance of operations strictly related and instrumental to the management of relations with Users or site visitors;
– collection, storage and processing of Users’ data for
– statistical analyses also in anonymous and/or aggregate form;
– statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
– Displaying content from external platforms
– Marketing (newsletter request)
Scope of communication and dissemination
The data of Users, subject to processing, will not be disseminated sold or exchanged with third parties without the express consent of the person concerned. The data may be communicated to third parties belonging to the following categories:
– subjects that provide services for the management of the information system
– firms or companies as part of assistance and consulting relationships;
– competent authorities for fulfillment of obligations of laws and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
– external provider;
– companies performing routine and extraordinary maintenance of the website.
However, Users’ data will not be disseminated.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
– revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
– object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of its Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
– access to one’s own Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
– obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
– Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
– Receive their Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
– Propose Complaint. The User may propose a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users should note that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons.
How to exercise rights
To exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the Data Controller using the contact details specified in this document.
Additional information on processing
Defense in Court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment for the defense against abuses in the use of this Web Site or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Web Site and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Last modified: May 31, 2022